iCare Gift Package Order Terms and Conditions
By placing an order through the iCare website (the “Website”) you agree that you have read and understand the following Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
2. Product Substitution. All products depicted on the Website, either as an image or text, are subject to change or substitution without notice to you. The images associated with your order are only a representation of what is available. The descriptions are subject to substitution based on limitations placed on the recipient and availability of product. All product substitutions are of equal or greater value.
3. Payment. Payment is collected by Aramark at the time your order is placed. We accept payment by Visa and MasterCard only. The charges will appear on your credit card statement as “Aramark Correctional Services.”
4. Delivery/Refunds. Unless prohibited by law or otherwise specified in this Section 4, all sales are final and iCare orders are non-refundable once purchased. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Aramark makes every attempt to deliver your packaged order on the next scheduled delivery day according to the facility’s permitted delivery times. Delivery of your packaged order is subject to the inmate being available to receive iCare. Aramark will attempt to deliver a packaged order three (3) times within a 30 day timeframe. If Aramark is unable to deliver your packaged order for any reason, including, but not limited to the fact that the recipient is on a disciplinary or medical restriction, Aramark will cancel your packaged order and will issue a refund of the purchase price to the original credit card used to place the packaged order. Additionally, if an inmate is released prior to receipt of an iCare packaged order, Aramark will issue a refund of the purchase price to the original credit card used to place the packaged order. Aramark will only respond to refund requests within 90 days from the date of purchase. With respect to freshly prepared iCare orders, Aramark will make one timely delivery attempt. If a freshly-prepared order is cancelled for any reason or if Aramark is unable to deliver a freshly-prepared order for any reason, Aramark will dispose of it in its entirety and will not refund the order.
5. Trademarks. Aramark products and/or services, referenced on the Website may contain trademarks of Aramark. Other company names, products and/or services referenced on the Website may contain trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks displayed on the Website.
6. Notice for California Residents. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Website, please contact us at http://www.speedsurvey.net/iCareContactUs.aspx. You may also contact us by writing to Aramark Correctional Services, 4790 Regent Blvd, Suite 150, Irving TX, 75063, Attention: iCare Customer Service. California residents may reach the Compliant Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
7. Changes to Terms and Conditions. Aramark reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part, at any time; we may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting the revised version of these Terms and Condition on the Website. However, any material change to these Terms and Conditions shall not apply retroactively to any claim or dispute between you and Aramark.